Download the Watch Letter 37 dedicate to the "Mediterranean Agriculture and Climate Change: Impacts, adaptations, solutions"
You will find in the Watch Letter n°37 "Mediterranean Agriculture and Climate Change: Impacts, adaptations, solutions"
- Interview of S.E. Aziz Akhannouch (Minister of Agriculture and Maritime Fisheries of the Kingdom of Morocco)
- Climate Change and Food Security: Risks and Responses, Alexandre Meybeck (Centre international de recherché sur l’environnement et le développement, CIRED) and Vincent Gitz (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, FAO)
- Climate Change: Impacts & Responses for Sustainable Agriculture in Egypt, Mahmoud Medany (President of the Climate Change Information Center and Renewable Energy, CCICRE, Egypt).
- Agriculture and Climate Change in Turkey, Inci Tekeli (Climate Change and Watershed Research Group Coordinator Soil and Water Resources Department, Turkey)
- From Climate Perception to Action: Strategic Adaptation for Small Island Farming Communities – a Focus on Malta, Charles Galdies (University of Malta)...
- Adoption of the Mediterranean Strategy for Sustainable Development 2016-2025 Investing in Environmental Sustainability to Achieve Social and Economic Development, Julien Le Tellier and Nelly Bourlion (Mediterranean Action Plan, Blue Plan) ...
And much more...
Download the Watch Letter