Since 2016, the CIHEAM organises Forums for PhD Students and Young Researchers
The CIHEAM intends to set the bases of a Mediterranean initiative aimed at supporting and guiding Master students graduating from its Institutes that wish to further their studies through a PhD. This initiative is also open to young researchers that already completed their PhD within associated national HEI and research intuitions.
Support can take different forms:
Long term direct (financial) and indirect (access to and use the CIHEAM Institutes research facilities) support, from several months till completion of the whole cycle (3-4 years)
Short term direct (financial) and indirect (access to and use the CIHEAM Institutes research facilities) support, ranging from few weeks till several months
Guidance and support in accompanying the CIHEAM Institutes Master graduates in obtaining acceptance in research units and doctoral scholarship
Find out more about the latest CIHEAM Mediterranean Forums
- Fostering entrepreneurship, women and youth employment;
- Identifying and sharing potential innovation tools geared towards integrated solutions for sustainable agriculture, food and nutrition security;
- Enhancing research and innovation impact at national and regional level;
- Preventing young researchers migrations.
- Sustainable agricultural production;
- Natural resources protection;
- Supplier chain and logistics;
- Food consumption.