Since 2016, the CIHEAM organises Forums for PhD Students and Young Researchers
The CIHEAM intends to set the bases of a Mediterranean initiative aimed at supporting and guiding Master students graduating from its Institutes that wish to further their studies through a PhD. This initiative is also open to young researchers that already completed their PhD within associated national HEI and research intuitions.
Support can take different forms:
- Long term direct (financial) and indirect (access to and use the CIHEAM Institutes research facilities) support, from several months till completion of the whole cycle (3-4 years)
- Short term direct (financial) and indirect (access to and use the CIHEAM Institutes research facilities) support, ranging from few weeks till several months
- Guidance and support in accompanying the CIHEAM Institutes Master graduates in obtaining acceptance in research units and doctoral scholarship
Find out more about the latest CIHEAM Mediterranean Forums
- Fostering entrepreneurship, women and youth employment;
- Identifying and sharing potential innovation tools geared towards integrated solutions for sustainable agriculture, food and nutrition security;
- Enhancing research and innovation impact at national and regional level;
- Preventing young researchers migrations.
- Sustainable agricultural production;
- Natural resources protection;
- Supplier chain and logistics;
- Food consumption.
CAPMED & SDGTélécharger le CAPMED