CIHEAM Alumni Network (NCA)
The CIHEAM fully recognises the significant role that students and Alumni play in shaping its missions and therefore seeks to strenghten life-long relationships with its past and present graduates. This is the main goal of the Ciheam Alumni Network (NCA) that is set up as a hub for networking.
- To provide a common space for the sharing of information on Mediterranean cooperation initiatives and inter-regional programmes promoted by the CIHEAM and its Institutes.
- To increase public awareness on Mediterranean inter-regional programmes: Publishing and dissemination of information on training, research and cooperation.
- To update the database of the CIHEAM former students/trainees and provide them with the opportunity to reconnect with the staff, researchers, visiting lecturers and fellow students of the Institutes thus enhancing networking;
- To analyse the impact of the actions conducted by the CIHEAM-Institutes (Training, Research and Cooperation) on their career;
- To ensure that alumni are well-informed about the latest developments of CIHEAM-Institutes through the dissemination of information (newsletters, publications, social networks);
- To support and facilitate Alumni career development through life-long learning (postgraduate study , e.g. Ph.D), advanced specialised short courses, workshops, Summer courses, etc.), and access to employment by sharing job opportunities.
- To receive feedback from former students and use it to improve the effectiveness of the activities deployed by the CIHEAM and its Institutes.
- To enhance the Corporate approach of the CIHEAM and its Institutes through better visibility.
The Ciheam Alumni Network (NCA) brings together the:
ALUMNI of CIHEAM-Bari
ALUMNI of CIHEAM-Chania
ALUMNI of CIHEAM-Montpellier
ALUMNI of CIHEAM-Zaragoza