Chosen from among members of establishments for higher education in agriculture and of agricultural research institutes, the Advisory board members advice on issues submitted by the Governing Board.
The new members elected during the 141st Governing Board meeting of the Organisation are:
- Mrs. SINFORT Carole (Montpellier SupAgro, France) Mrs. GHAOUTI Lamiae (Hassan II Institute of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine, Morocco)
- Mr. MALORGIO Giulio (Universita di Bologna, Italy) They join the members whose mandate is still ongoing
- Mr. GARCIA AZCARATE Tomas (Institute of Economics, Geography and Demography, Spain)
- Mr. ABDEL-HAMID Maher Abdel-Mohsen (Cairo University, Faculty of Agriculture, Soil Science Department, Egypt)
- Mr. PAPADOPOULOS Apostolos (Harokopio University of Athens, Greece) Mr. SENSOY Suat (Yuzuncu Yil University, Turkey)
The new President of the Advisory Board will be elected on the 19th of March 2019, for a period of 4 years.
CAPMED & SDGTélécharger le CAPMED