The CIHEAM offers 20 different Master Programmes in five major fields related to agricultural and rural development. They intend to contribute to the implementation of our Strategic Agenda 2025 for the Mediterranean.
- Economics, management and rural territories development
- Environment and natural resources management
- Food security, safety and nutrition
- Innovative agricultural production systems
- Sustainable fisheries and aquaculture
The CIHEAM has adapted the structure and regulations of its Master Programmes to meet the requirements of the Bologna process, particularly by adopting the ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and by delivering a Diploma Supplement.
CAPMED & SDGTélécharger le CAPMED