SAVE THE DATE!
Follow the event live!
As part of the celebrations for this 60th Anniversary, on 29 and 30 November, the CIHEAM, together with CIHEAM Montpellier, is organizing in Montpellier two days of discussion on the contribution of Mediterranean youth to the following challenges:
- Sustainable and economic management of resources, in the context of climate change
- Reduction of inequalities (North/South, Women/Men, Urban/Rural, Coast/Inland)
- Inclusive governance of young people and women
- Youth employment, including in rural areas
- Healthy and balanced diets.
The objective of the meeting is to succeed in drafting a White Paper including proposals on these four themes:
- Which rural world in 2050?
- Which agricultural model(s) in 2050?
- What training, research, and agricultural advice in 2050?
- What mechanisms for regional cooperation and solidarity in 2050?
About thirty Mediterranean young people are working together since July to develop these proposals. In Montpellier, they will be shared, together with key witnesses from the Mediterranean world, with a group of politicians and scientists.
CAPMED & SDGTélécharger le CAPMED