Events, Networks & Projects
- MEDISLAND Project "Ensuring the survival of threatened plant species in the Mediterranean"
- MED-Spring: Second Experts Meeting on Research and Innovation in Sousse from 22 to 23 September
- MED-AMIN: New Network for the Mediterranean Agricultural Markets
- 8th European Organic Congress in CIHEAM-Bari from 10 to 12 September
- LEGATO Project "LEGumes for the Agriculture of TOmorrow"
- EURAGRI Conference on Research and Innovation in Agriculture in CIHEAM-Montpellier from 29 to 30 September
- CIHEAM-Chania acts as the Coordination Point for the Mediterranean Diet in the Intangible Cultural Heritage List of UNESCO
- Seminar on Rural Development in Mediterranean Territories in CIHEAM-Montpellier from 9 to 11 December
- ARIMNET 2 - New Call for Transnational Research Proposals
- Call for the Watch Letter 32 on "Innovative Indicators for Food Security"
- Options méditerranéennes - All the issues published
- New Medit - n°02/2014
- OM A108 - Technology creation and transfer in small ruminants