Our mission - Our Strategy
Events, Networks & Projects
- Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Agriculture in Palermo on November 28
- Signature of a MoU between CIHEAM and the Tunisian Ministry of Agriculture
- ENPARD: Seminar in Brussels on Agriculture and Best Practices in the Southern Neighborhood from 16 to 17 October
- EXPO 2015: meeting in Milano with H.S.H. Prince Albert II of Monaco for "Feeding Knowledge"
- MEDISLAND Project "Ensuring the survival of threatened plant species in the Mediterranean"
- MED-AMIN: New Network for the Mediterranean Agricultural Markets
- 8th European Organic Congress in CIHEAM-Bari from 10 to 12 September
- LEGATO Project "LEGumes for the Agriculture of TOmorrow"
- EURAGRI Conference on Research and Innovation in Agriculture in CIHEAM-Montpellier from 29 to 30 September
- Seminar on Rural Development in Mediterranean Territories in CIHEAM-Montpellier from 9 to 11 December
Call for proposals
- Call for the Watch Letter 32 on "Innovative Indicators for Food Security"
- ARIMNET 2 - New Call for Transnational Research Proposals
- ERANETMED : Call on Renewable Energy and Water Resources
- Watch Letter 27 - CAP Reform and the Mediterranean (Arabic Version)
- Watch Letter 28 - Land Issues in the Mediterranean (Arabic Version)
- Options méditerranéennes - All the issues published
- New Medit - n°02/2014
- OM A108 - Technology creation and transfer in small ruminants